Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's gem-drinking photo of The Aluminum Horseshoe
The Aluminum Horseshoe
June 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Aluminum Horseshoe, you can buy fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Harry Quicksand and the Quicksandharries.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, sin, or social, immunological, blood, or liver disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Fan websites maintain a online book in which is written the personal details of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- The Aluminum Horseshoe was once home to "The Aluminum Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.