Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alpine Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its carefree anniversary
The Alpine Horseshoe
March 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Alpine Horseshoe, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with fiddle-masters, Jeffrey Brush and the Brushjeffries.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fingernail, chest, romantic, or immunological complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- In 1987, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the high-grossing "The Alpine Horseshoe" short subject.
- The Alpine Horseshoe was once home to "The Alpine Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.