Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alpine Horseshoe attraction, unimaginably jumping in the shrouded candlelight
The Alpine Horseshoe
January 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Alpine Horseshoe, you can get fried chili and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with music-makers, Terry Fluid and the Fluidterries.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- The initials printed on the cobras is a movie reference.
- The Alpine Horseshoe was once home to "The Alpine Horseshoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.