Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alpine Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
The Alpine Horseshoe
May 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Alpine Horseshoe, you can munch on fried cheese and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Andy Flag and the Flagandies.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.