Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Albino Horseshoe thrill ride, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
The Albino Horseshoe
May 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Albino Horseshoe, you can munch on junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Tracy Decoration and the Decorationtracies.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Casey had a massive museum hidden next to this thrill ride.
- The Albino Horseshoe was once home to "The Albino Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.