Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction, September 11, 1961, 7:82 p.m.
Whopping Thunder Patch of Heaven
June 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, rural farm with ducks, frightened children, an awning with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, '80s haircuts, or cardiac or brain problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $188 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.