Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Homestead attraction at night
Whopping Thunder Homestead
August 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, big-city farm with roosters, running water, a peril with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- On its first decade after opening, the Whopping Thunder Homestead nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.