Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whopping Thunder Barn ride as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Whopping Thunder Barn
August 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with hens, goats that will try to eat your purse, a bucket with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your comfort, you should be free from clothing, spinal, liver, inner ear, or blood complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this ride.
- Ride is closed for seasonal repainting from June 15 to January 27.
- The letters in "Whopping Thunder Barn" can be scrambled to spell "Gnurehrnadi Bpptonwh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.