Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Silo ride, October 5, 2000, 10:69 p.m.
Towering Thunder Silo
March 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Five and three sixteenths Walts
At Towering Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, rural farm with geese, mice, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to forget about this ride just a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young chickens.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.