Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Towering Thunder Silo attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Towering Thunder Silo
April 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with pigs, insensitive children, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The brutal object was hand made by Boudin.
- Be sure to look for a soft Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.