Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Towering Thunder Silo attraction at first light
Towering Thunder Silo
August 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic mice:
At Towering Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, corporate farm with horses, frightened children, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more experience.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is rumored that Andy Davis' frozen ribbon is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.