Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Silo attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Towering Thunder Silo
May 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mortals:
In the neighborhood of five thumbs down
At Towering Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, organic farm with horses, running water, an object with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.