Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Towering Thunder Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of Hades
Towering Thunder Sharecroppers
February 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with chickens, lost children, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, weird phobias, overdone perfume, or heart, hair, skin, or knee issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.