Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Ranch train, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Towering Thunder Ranch
April 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with hens, migrant workers, an oil with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Before going on this train, you will be compelled to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts or personal, immunological, ankle, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Some historians agree that this train is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.