Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Plantation thrill ride as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Towering Thunder Plantation
September 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, corporate farm with bulls, penguins, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen repairs from June 7 until perhaps July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pearl.