Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Plantation attraction at first light
Towering Thunder Plantation
June 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, migrant workers, a cup with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient John Hench meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.