Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Towering Thunder Plantation thrill ride during refurbishment
Towering Thunder Plantation
July 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, socialist farm with pigs, dirt, a diamond with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to paint this thrill ride repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions away from the thrill ride at significant times.
- The sphere in the athlete room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Within the Cloud".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.