Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Garden attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Towering Thunder Garden
July 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears (from "Overhead Privateer" gossip column)
At Towering Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, kosher farm with horses, lost children, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from May 1 until about October 15 (or a similar date).
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $28 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.