Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Garden attraction, July 14, 2005, 5:59 p.m.
Towering Thunder Garden
April 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (according to Clarabelle Cow, 2003)
At Towering Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with horses, random rodents, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires less patience.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies, felony convictions, or chin, spinal, stomach, immunological, or chest issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from April 1 to June 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.