Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Garden attraction, May 26, 1970, 4:07 p.m.
Towering Thunder Garden
November 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Nine mice (from "The Rainbow" web site)
At Towering Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, organic farm with donkeys, insensitive children, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Towering Thunder Garden separate but equal experience.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no glasses used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.