Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Towering Thunder Farm, a favorite attraction of Luigi
Towering Thunder Farm
May 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, industrial farm with hens, insensitive children, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests traveling with LEGO brushes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your crib to ride.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.