Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Tall Thunder Silo when it's hidden in darkness
Tall Thunder Silo
September 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, corporate farm with calves, frightened children, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After riding this attraction, destroy something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or attention-span, skin, elbow, wrist, fingernail, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tall Thunder Silo separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent custom belts.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Pegleg Pete can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.