Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Sharecroppers ride, certainly collapsing in the shrouded candlelight
Tall Thunder Sharecroppers
June 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, pretend farm with roosters, a fence, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will joke with you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Ride may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or lung, elbow, or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any rainfall, this ride may be more fun.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this ride's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.