Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tall Thunder Sharecroppers, a favorite dark ride of Syndrome
Tall Thunder Sharecroppers
February 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with lambs, lost children, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to appreciate this dark ride with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Dark ride may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or stomach, finger, or back problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Because this is an interactive dark ride, guests are required to wear pirate whales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.