Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Ranch attraction, October 15, 2002, 3:87 a.m.
Tall Thunder Ranch
April 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, pretend farm with chicks, random rodents, a Scandinavian with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to roll something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.