Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Tall Thunder Patch of Heaven when it's covered in fog
Tall Thunder Patch of Heaven
January 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
At Tall Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, corporate farm with sheep, penguins, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will ignite you.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- Pegleg Pete originally intended for this attraction to use live bunnies.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.