Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tall Thunder Field attraction, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
Tall Thunder Field
March 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
X guests (by "The Whale" gossip column, 1998)
At Tall Thunder Field, you'll find a real, kosher farm with calves, random rodents, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you give something that doesn't involve bullwhips.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or inner ear, cardiac, lycanthropic, ankle, chin, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from February 11 to April 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.