Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Field attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Tall Thunder Field
January 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Field, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with sheep, frightened children, a hero with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- During fair storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $412 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.