Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Significant Thunder Pasture attraction, jealously considered to be the worst memorable attraction at Disneyland
Significant Thunder Pasture
April 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
At Significant Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with roosters, a pile of horseshoes, a miniature with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to scrub something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for young children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to navigate custom foxes.
- The letters in "Significant Thunder Pasture" can be scrambled to spell "Nittutfgidaessnrepa Hrnuic."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.