Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A personal view of Significant Thunder Acres when it's not covered in fog
Significant Thunder Acres
December 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
At Significant Thunder Acres, you'll find a real, rural farm with calves, random rodents, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Significant Thunder Acres essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.