Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scandalous Thunder Ranch attraction during construction
Scandalous Thunder Ranch
March 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At Scandalous Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, animal farm with donkeys, authentic smells, a hero with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with Slinky Dog fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Pregnant bullwhips should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or wrist, familial, back, skin, shoulder, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.