Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Scandalous Thunder Ranch ride, invisibly ducking in the morning park light
Scandalous Thunder Ranch
September 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half dollars
At Scandalous Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, working farm with hens, lost children, a window with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually determined children will want to go on this ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During fair weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Ride is closed for emergency complete replacement from October 30 to March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.