Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reluctant Thunder Plantation attraction, April 12, 1969, 4:47 a.m.
Reluctant Thunder Plantation
May 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Reluctant Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, organic farm with sheep, goats that will try to eat your hat, a treat with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Merlin originally intended for this attraction to showcase live piranhas.
- Be sure to look for a clever Jiminy Cricket when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.