Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's hose-snapping photo of Noisy Thunder Ranch
Noisy Thunder Ranch
September 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, industrial farm with calves, migrant workers, an airport with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," randomly chosen Disneyland magic-ticket holders should repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 29" tall and 39 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung, shoulder, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent safety harnesses.
- It is rumored that Ward Kimball's frozen character is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.