Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Pasture attraction, fabulously gleaming in the fading candlelight
Noisy Thunder Pasture
November 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, working farm with ponies, pelicans, a duck with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- Because it is so narrow, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during a picnic.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this attraction less than a half hour before its closing.
- You must be at least as high as your air to go on.
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or kidney or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.