Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Noisy Thunder Pasture, a favorite thrill ride of Jack-Jack
Noisy Thunder Pasture
November 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
At Noisy Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, kosher farm with sheep, lost children, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at you.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled maintenance from December 28 through April 17.
- The letters in "Noisy Thunder Pasture" can be scrambled to spell "Nryo Tiaerthds Epunsu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.