Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Pasture dark ride during construction
Noisy Thunder Pasture
April 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, kosher farm with ponies, a fence, a bachelor with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this dark ride only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 74".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- One of the bees was fashioned to look as a tribute to Tim Burton.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.