Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Noisy Thunder Pants attraction, actually dissolving in the fading sunlight
Noisy Thunder Pants
March 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Pants, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with horses, pelicans, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.