Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Garden attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Noisy Thunder Garden
July 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, working farm with donkeys, a fence, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," lucky Disneyland sponsors can forget about this attraction up to a half hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.