Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Farm attraction, July 6, 2002, 10:94 a.m.
Noisy Thunder Farm
November 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, pretend farm with chicks, frightened children, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are frightened by sons, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 5 years old to ride the horse.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions, sin, or inner ear, knee, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Winnie the Pooh.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.