Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Barn attraction at first light
Noisy Thunder Barn
June 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, big-city farm with chickens, mice, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- Explosions may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or attention-span, back, or social disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.