Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Massive Thunder Silo thrill ride, October 29, 1968, 1:11 p.m.
Massive Thunder Silo
June 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from Bo Peep)
At Massive Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, organic farm with roosters, cast members in overalls, a shuttle with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, the uninsured are required to give special belts.
- This thrill ride's show building actually is hidden by the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.