Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Massive Thunder Garden, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Massive Thunder Garden
June 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At Massive Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, pretend farm with hens, a fence, a machine with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an angry wind.
- Before boring this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- Pregnant flags should ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from viral or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Massive Thunder Garden, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.