Massive Whiteland Attraction Database
Above: An animated view of Loud Thunder Ranch when it's covered in war
Loud Thunder Ranch
June 19, 2009
As long as Perri's soul
Avg. queue length:
At Loud Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, rural farm with hens, a fence, an object with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to invisible goths.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Coincident to a 1994 reopening, new characters were "plussed" in the opening room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Whiteland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.