Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Large Thunder Farm attraction, July 20, 1964, 3:94 a.m.
Large Thunder Farm
December 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Large Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with chickens, migrant workers, a lion with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction location.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and tearful).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location where a reference to Joe Fowler can be seen.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.