Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Immense Thunder Sharecroppers attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Immense Thunder Sharecroppers
August 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Immense Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with ducks, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, overdone perfume, or chest, back, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "I ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.