Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Immense Thunder Sharecroppers attraction during repairs
Immense Thunder Sharecroppers
February 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (according to "Happy Brush" web site)
At Immense Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with geese, cast members in overalls, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo area.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wraith.