Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Immense Thunder Homestead, a favorite dark ride of Winnie the Pooh
Immense Thunder Homestead
September 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Immense Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, pretend farm with horses, pelicans, a picture with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Dark ride is closed for complete replacement from now until about February 25.
- The top of Immense Thunder Homestead can be spotted from as far away as a river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.