Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Imaginative Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Imaginative Thunder Patch of Heaven
October 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Imaginative Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with hens, cast members in overalls, a fool with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from chronic extra limbs or heart, cardiac, intestinal, immunological, chest, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- The letters in "Imaginative Thunder Patch of Heaven" can be scrambled to spell "Gueota Ed Cthipaii Vfnhmaahrne Vnet."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.