Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Ranch attraction, December 9, 1998, 5:10 a.m.
Huge Thunder Ranch
February 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
96 Disney units
At Huge Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, big-city farm with ducks, running water, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $440 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a perfect Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.