Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Huge Thunder Ranch when it's inundated in darkness
Huge Thunder Ranch
August 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At Huge Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, big-city farm with calves, frightened children, a stove with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.