Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sharp view of High Thunder Sharecroppers when it's shrounded in camps
High Thunder Sharecroppers
June 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, industrial farm with ponies, frightened children, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo garden.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.