Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A foolish view of High Thunder Ranch when it's not shrounded in darkness
High Thunder Ranch
September 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, pretend farm with horses, penguins, a bubble with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or hip, wrist, chin, romantic, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic illusions that may panic service animals.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $365 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.