Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A frightful view of High Thunder Plantation when it's covered in tarps
High Thunder Plantation
July 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with lambs, goats that will try to eat your leg, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant torches won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, wrist, personal, lung, liver, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from April 16 until about November 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.