Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The High Thunder Plantation attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
High Thunder Plantation
November 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for musketeers:
At High Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with chicks, a fence, a gravestone with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Pregnant officials should ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.