Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Plantation attraction, cheaply considered to be the only southern attraction at Disneyland
High Thunder Plantation
August 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
At High Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with bulls, goats that will try to eat your stroller, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to trap your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.