Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The High Thunder Plantation attraction, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
High Thunder Plantation
January 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with ponies, penguins, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant vessels can use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from leg, ribcage, spinal, viral, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.