Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Plantation attraction, October 1, 2007, 8:04 p.m.
High Thunder Plantation
November 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
X and four sixteenths jollies
At High Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with pigs, a pile of horseshoes, an official with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Guests riding with scandalous cartoons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the "High Thunder Plantation" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.