Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction as seen from the top of the college
High Thunder Patch of Heaven
November 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with ducks, pelicans, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin named Steve.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains holographic effects.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to add rooms from the classic "High Thunder Patch of Heaven" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.