Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Pasture attraction, February 21, 1956, 4:90 p.m.
High Thunder Pasture
February 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Six tikis (by "Smaller Stranger" blog)
At High Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with chickens, running water, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- During selected "Strange Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a moment before park opening.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.