Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
High Thunder Homestead, a favorite attraction of Dumbo
High Thunder Homestead
August 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, big-city farm with chicks, cast members in overalls, a something with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The glow of High Thunder Homestead can be viewed from as far away as the cafeteria.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.