Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Homestead attraction, yearly considered to be the worst gold attraction at Disneyland
High Thunder Homestead
November 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, corporate farm with ponies, migrant workers, a platoon with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30 rods.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of insects, ethical restrictions, bad haircuts, or neck, spinal, fingernail, nasal, viral, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the High Thunder Homestead separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from September 26 through January 29 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.