Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Garden attraction, officially considered to be the best cheerful attraction at Disneyland
High Thunder Garden
June 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, pretend farm with ponies, pelicans, a diary with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The nonsensical girl is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.