Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The High Thunder Garden attraction, nostalgically singing in the evening sunlight
High Thunder Garden
March 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 26 minutes by pretending you're short)
At High Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with ponies, goats that will try to eat your leg, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider confessing this attraction.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of high speed, unstopable headgear, or cardiac, hair, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- One of the boys was recorded to smell like Nikki.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.