Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The High Thunder Farm attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
High Thunder Farm
May 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, corporate farm with horses, goats that will try to eat your sweater, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.