Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: Pegleg Pete's portrait-teetering photo of High Thunder Farm
High Thunder Farm
April 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, pretend farm with ponies, authentic smells, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction area.
Policies and Information
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- It is alledged that Ron Miller's frozen owl is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.