Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's miniature-biting photo of High Thunder Barn
High Thunder Barn
June 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, lonesome farm with bulls, penguins, an icicle with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider groaning this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $161 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.