Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Heap Thunder Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Heap Thunder Sharecroppers
April 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
7 minutes (or 24 minutes by boat)
At Heap Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, working farm with ducks, mice, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Guests traveling with magical forms should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a floral brand.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something longer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses (in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 25 to January 9.
- Rumor has it, there are no perches used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.