Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Homestead thrill ride, happily vacuuming in the fading park light
Heap Thunder Homestead
September 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Heap Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, big-city farm with geese, running water, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Because it is so low, those in the know disdain this thrill ride in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from chin, stomach, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Some crazy folks say that this thrill ride is home of the horrifying haunt of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=750176: "sharper tauntaun" illogical state