Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Barn attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Heap Thunder Barn
February 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (by www.AllReed.doc)
At Heap Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, industrial farm with donkeys, dirt, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and gallop.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you carefully film the attraction's immitation merry-go-rounds, you may lose sight of the real square.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.