Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Silo show at first light
Great Thunder Silo
September 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
At Great Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with ponies, frightened children, a herald with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners might try to visit this show for a minute before park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Dave Smith meet-and-greet thingy.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.