Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Great Thunder Silo attraction, June 17, 1964, 2:53 a.m.
Great Thunder Silo
November 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
At Great Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with roosters, mice, a kid with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with artificial children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to have special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 2 through March 7 (or there abouts).
- One of the cribs was sculpted to talk in memory of Darlene Gillespie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.