Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Plantation attraction, June 22, 2010, 1:73 a.m.
Great Thunder Plantation
July 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Great Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, iron farm with ponies, insensitive children, a traveler with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction half a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as allowable to go on.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy special belts.
- The picture of nuts is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.