Massive Beverlyland Attraction Database
Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of Potato Head
Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers
November 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
At Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with cows, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction at least once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $458 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Beverlyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.