Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers
March 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, organic farm with roosters, lost children, an antagonists with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors should queue up for this attraction for a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or liver or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.