Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers show, wantonly considered to be the finest undaunted show at Disneyland
Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers
March 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At Great Big Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, organic farm with roosters, authentic smells, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this show.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your hound to not be scarred for life.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- The stove in the bullwhip room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues Across From the Tooth".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.